Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am moodless now:)
I think it's good thing, no?

I am going to stuff myself with bread later-_-
How annoying.
I hate being forced.

Hopefully, the weather will be nice later & Poh Wei can go to pasarmalam later:D
That's what I'm hoping for today(:
Fingers crossed.

I don't know how am I feeling now-_-
Seriously.
I just dislike the feeling that I'm feeling now.
It's just so retarded.

I don't know what to do actually.
I feel like crying under my blanket.

I want to eat chocolate fondue;)
I want to eat icecream.
I want something that makes me laugh.

I have a problem & I know that.
I am so scared to tell my daddy about the swimsuit I bought.
It has a problem too-_-

This just sucks big time.
Poh Wei isn't replying me on MSN.
I have to exercise later. Hopefully but I am so lazy nowadays.

I just want to go out and forget everything.
I'm sorry for making you all worry)<
I need to chill.

I want to watch a comedy show.
I want to learn piano & Kevin is going to learn it soon.
What about me?
I'm so outclass-_- HOORAY.

I dislike this moment.
I just feel like blogging nonstop & don't give a shit about anything else that's around me.

My brother is going for his college's Award Night:)
How awesome.
I want to go too but I can't.

My parents are out for lunch.
My grandma is eating I think.
My brother is just playing the computer again.
& I am so lost in my feelings.

I hate this part right here-_-

; iamsorry):

0 comments: