Thursday, November 5, 2009

I fell asleep yesterday after watching ;The Money Maker Recipe(:
Nice show:D

aha! O:
Got up around 10am this morning.
Smsed Phei Fern :D

Then went to wash face & stuffs:)
My mum said we're suppose to go to the house temple today.
So I got ready.

& we walked to ss2
OOx

Such awesome exercise:D
Because she said that there's this garbage trucker thingy, so she doesn't want it to be right infront of our house, so she parked her car there-_-

Conclusion ; we HAVE to walk.

Anyway, reached there.
Pray already(:
Then we ate the vegetarian food there.
& I am so full now.

I shall take biscuits for lunch:)
Seriously.
I still feel full-_-

Not to say I dislike my mum but she doesn't make sense.
So annoying me.
Please just stab me , anyone? :)

What's wrong with going out with friends?
ugggh.

I so feel like watching The Money Maker Recipe now:D
I shall, after this(:

I want to kill myself:)
I was just joking.

So bored at home.
How I wish I can go out everyday.
So not going to happen.

I feel so annoyed now-_-
I suck in minesweeper.
Sucks big time.

I hate myself:)

I might be going to Atria later to get the Word Search book.
Fingers crossed.
(:

I think I am addicted to blogging.
Damn.

I haaate anything?:)
I need to chill.
I need an icecream to cool me down.
I want a blueberry cheesetart.

I wonder if I can eat cheese? LOL.
Hopefully.

I want to eat but I won't(:


; I hate LOVE YOU :)

0 comments: