Saturday, November 7, 2009

MORNING:)

I feel like blasting my speakers now-_-
How annoying.

I woke up at around 6.30am today & got ready for the morning walk at Taman Jaya.
Uhh.. I went with my mum, two aunts and grandaunt. LOL.
My aunts walked faster than me-_-
I walked & jog for about 3 rounds only.
And the best part is I didn't even sweat. Maybe just a drop-_-
This is so annoying me.

I should exercise at home more often since I sweat more:)
Seriously I do.

I hate myself:)

& Kevin said that I don't sweat because I didn't burn enough calories? OO:
How true.

Then, I have to follow them to the morning market again.
Walked here and there.
There're like so many flies-_-

Went to a coffee shop, I ate orange pancake & drank Milo ice.
I shouldn't drink the Milo ice OOx
Now I feel so full-_-
Ughhh!

I think I gained weight instead of losing weight.
How could I do this to myself.

Kevin is at the gym now:)
Good for him.

I shall eat waffles for dinner(:
I don't feel like taking my lunch.
But I bet my dad is going to slaughter me if I don't.

How retarded.

I am currently playing Solitaire:D
I have to practise:) but I think that it depends on luck too?

Uhm.. I want to watch the drama.
I didn't watch yesterday night because someone scare me :OO & I dare not go upstairs alone-_-
I seriously have a problem:)

Another 5 more days, I can eat any type of food:D
Aha. But I don't want to? (:

Currently listening to Feels Like Tonight - Chris Daughtry :)

I feel so bored.
I am chatting with no one on MSN -_-
Such a LONER I am.

I don't know if I am going anywhere later?
I doubt so.
& I didn't manage to go OU today-_-
My dad said next week. So FINE.

Uhhh.. I don't want to eat. What's my problem? OOx

I don't like it when people say ;EAT . EAT . EAT.
I feel annoyed? Maybe? :)

My dad says I can only go out once in THREE weeks.
How unfair-_-
Not to say I got out every week right? OOx
Hopefully, he will change it to once a fortnight?
But I doubt so.

This is so annoying me.
What's my problem? O:
Lack of sleep maybe. (:

I shall update again later:DD

; staayhereewitthmee:)

0 comments: