Friday, November 20, 2009

(: Good Morning readers.

Hmm.. Got up at 7.30am today.
Then I got ready and went to the park with Kevin only because Poh Wei can't ):
I'm sorry. It's all my baad.

I hate myself. Seriously I do.

We didn't even jog O:
We only walk like 2 rounds?
Then.. yeaaah .

I am such a retard.
I am such a fool.
:)

I didn't bathe :X
Because I didn't even sweat a drop-_-

I am going to go offline at around 12pm?:D
My brother is still sleeping.
How awesome , eyh?
LOL:)

I think he slept at 4am yesterday for God knows why Ox
>)

I ate banana for breakfast O:
It's so filling, isn't it? LOL.
Yes I think it is.

My mummy bought Tau Fu Fa & eggtart:)
I shall take TFF for lunch later:DD
EHE.

I want to exercise later.
Hopefully because I am so damn lazy nowadays-_-

I have a dinner tomorrow:) For my Godmother's belated birthday LOL.
GOSH.
I shall eat very little rice-_-

I think I am going to Bukit Kiara on Sunday:D
My aunt says bring this bring that Ox
It's like we are going for camping LOL.

HOORAY-_-

My brother is going to the Atria later.
AHA.

& I am staying at home to rott-_-

I wonder if we are still going out this Sunday?O:
Should I go to the park tomorrow?O:
GOSH.

I should just kill myself-_-

; iamsorryforthismorning.

0 comments: