Friday, November 20, 2009

HELLO .

I went online for so long this morning-_-
It's so bad for health
& everyone knows it.

Yet we all are still going online so often.
Hooray.

Hmm.. I played Word Search this evening.
It is so addictive-_-

Isn't it a good thing?:D
I think so.

I am going to the park tomorrow;)
But sadly, Kevin couldn't come due to some reasons.

I shall exercise tomorrow!(:

I am going to follow my brother.
BIG brother ehe.

I feel so bad-_-

I am such a terrible friend.

I am such a loser.

-_-
I hate myself.

I just want to say sorry to Poh Wei & Kevin.


I watched the TVB drama ; E.U just now.
Some drama about cops.
Nice though:)

But it's not addictive I think:X
aha.

GOSH.
My parents are going to force me to eat again.
-_-

HAIH.
I hate this.
Seriously.

I want to eat banana tomorrow8D

& I excreted a little this afternoon.
EHE.

I am so retarded.
YAY:D

I want to eat chocolate cake Ox
But no, not now.
Argh.
Maybe tomorrow?:)

I want to jog. jog. jog tomorrow.



; happy1monthdear

0 comments: