Thursday, November 26, 2009

I need a break people.
Leave me alone.

Actually, no you don't have to:)
I am just bored so I am crapping-_-

Finally, I managed to go pasar malam with Poh Wei.
Thank God the weather was nice:)
Walked for only half an hour-_-
Haha.

I didn't eat anything there.
I was so damn bloated-_- & I felt like vomiting.
I ate too much muffins.
I jelak already :X

I ate like approximately 4 I think. Or more.
3 was when I was baking, so I tried.
1 was for dinner.
-_-

I want to give some to Kevin too:)
I wonder if it will still be nice or edible-_-

It tastes a little weird now.
Best taken when it's hot:DD

I'm sorry if it isn't nice :X
Just trying to bake.

Kevin is at OU again-_-
How lucky of him.
How I wish I can go like everyday also.

I hope my dad will bring me to shopping this Saturday:D
I am going to a charity carnival tomorrow at Glad Tidings with my mum & aunts.
:) Hopefully, I wouldn't be eating much.

I might be going to the park tomorrow with Poh Wei:)
Fingers crossed.

My brother is going to IOI Mall tomorrow just to makan with his friends -_-
So far , just to eat.

Retarded, no? (:

I want to pee :X LOL.
Too much information-_-

Anyone wants some icecream?(:
Unfortunately, I don't have one:P
Wait. I have but I don't want to eat it.

My leg is numb now.
Hopefully, I can walk-_-

YAY:D
I am going nuts.

Currently listening to Time For Miracles - Adam Lambert(:

;takecarealways:)

0 comments: