Monday, November 9, 2009

Ehe(:

It isn't flirtatious, is it?
I don't think so:)

I watched finish The Money Maker Recipe-_-
Ugggh.
Nice drama:)

Now I can only go online, online & online to keep me occupied-_-
So retarded.
I shall buy more drama then.
LOL.

I'm only left with 2more movies O:

I are retarded:)
So are you.

D: I had a handphone breakdown.
My handphone hang for like 15 times or more-_-
I have to on & off and also take out the battery.
Arggh.
How annoying lar.

My dad said he is going to bring it to repair tomorrow:D
& thank God it's still under 1year warranty(:
I don't know how long will they take to repair it. Ox
I am sure I will miss it. badly.
Luckily, I still have my daddy's old phone:D

Exercised a little today:)
I have a tummy & it is so annoying me-_-
I have no idea why but I seriously don't like having a tummy.
I have a problem:D

I had my dinner & I drank milk which made my tummy expand-_-
Ugggh.
That's why I said I do have issues with cold drinks O:

Owh & Ribena is so cute(:

EHE.

I find the word so adorable.(:

I didn't do the Birthday cards :X
I shall do it tomorrow then:D
Hopefully.

Uhmm .. I am going to school tomorrow 8D
After how long.
aha.

I want to go shopping O:
Hopefully, my dad will buy me a swimsuit this Sunday:D

I am so going to grow fatter this weekend-_-
Especially this Saturday.

Seriously , I dislike it:)

I feel so full now.

Gosh! I think I am addicted to this ; -_-.

EHE.
Are you going to kill me? :X

I waaant my huggy tomorrow:)


I want a teddy bear as big as me.
Or bigger:D
& a hamster.

I feel so broke now.
and thinking of the presentS I have to buy later on.
ugggh.

What can I do?

I feel like there're so many things to do but yet I'm not doing anything-_-


; kisssmehello

0 comments: