Monday, November 2, 2009

I feel so suck ish now OOx
I feel so retarded now-_-
My ears are itchy. whatonearth?
LOL.


Watched G.I. Joe just now(:
It's a nice show:D
I rate 9/10(:

aha! I am so outdated.
o_o

& I am kind of addicted to ;New Perspective (:

Kevin went out for dinner & uhm Courts Mammoth? O:

Currently listening to ;Time :D
Nice song(:

I want to swim O:
I want to eat O: eventhough I just ate.
I want icecream O:
I want Vitagen O:

I miss eating chicken, eggs, nuts, shrimp, squid, crab , more.
-_-

Not awesome.

I want another piercing (:
Just one more:D
That would be weird, no?
I have no idea.
Why am I talking to myself?

I feel so full yet I feel like eating-_-
Life is awesome yet dull-_-

LOL.
Someone slap me, please?:D
I am glad if you do(:

Hopefully, I will get my dvds and drama tomorrow8D
Fingers crossed.
Hopefully, I will go to OU this weekend8D
But I doubt that?
Why?
Because my brother will still be having exams.

I still have to iron my uniform.
How retarded.
I wonder what will we be doing in school tomorrow.
No idea.

My brother is playing a song now.
It's nice:D
My brother got me addicted O:

Waiting for ;The Family Link:D

I need an icecream but on second thought, I don't need one(:

;MeLovesYou !

0 comments: