Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I regret going to school today:)
Seriously?
I have no idea.

I don't think I will be going to school this Friday-_-
& I hate vegetables. O:
I'm eating meehoon now with vegetables:)
How healthy. I doubt so(:

Got up at around 6.30am this morning. Got ready , went to school.
Mummy was rushing me as usual. Ox
For no reason-_- Wait. Maybe there is.

Went to the car and remove my nail polish.
Reached school & be a loner there for about 5mins.
Friends came:) Kevin was alittle late.

Then, we went to the hall as usual.
Played Taboo *howeveryouspellthat*. Wanted to try actually(:
But it's kind of fun:DD
aha.

Me, Poh Wei, Kevin, Rachel Law & Rachel Quah played:)

Now the sky is so dark OO:
I think it's going to rain heavily later.

Owh back to the topic.
Went for recess. Didn't feel like eating.
While walking back to the hall , Miss Anne asked the Form3s to go to the library-_-

Went there.
Kena for some stupid reasons-_- & long nails-_-
Got listed O:

I don't think the colleges even care-_-
How annoying.
& I was pissed.

I'm sorry Kevin D:


-Go screw yourself:)


Then, we all got so attracted to this 'angel' making handcraft by Miss Anne.:D
EHE.
I made one & I bought it:)

Poh Wei & Kevin followed Pn Ernice to some quiz thingy.
After that, Kevin came up to call me to go down so yeah LOL.

Went down & played some quiz thingy with the form5s O:
How could we win?
They asked some so-long-ago movies and stuffs.
Mana I tau? O: somemore I don't read:)

Thanks Rachel for carrying our bags:DD
Loves:)

Played Hexic with Kevin on MSN(:
Got addicted to it-_-

I don't think I am going to school for this whole week?
If I don't then today will be my last day of school for this year:)

I want to go to the park tomorrow:D
Might be? Might not be? EHE.
I need to exercise-_-

& I feel so full now O:
My mum bought some biscuits:)
I like but I don't feel like eating-_-

I think I will be watching a movie tonight8D
YAY:D

I want to buy drama again Ox
How I wish my dad will take me to the dvd shop again:)
Fingers crossed.

I don't know why but somehow I feel so moodless.
I don't think I am also.
What am I crapping?-_-

I want an icecream O:
But at a second thought, I don't need one:)

I'm sorry Ken Yoong for wacking you :X
I know you wouldn't mind:D

Argh. I feel so tak puas hati -_-
SCREW YOU:D

I have a tummy ):
How do we get rid of tummy? O:

I want to learn swimming:X
EHE.

I feel like doing skipping ropes but I am so lazy to do so.
I prefer hulahoop:)

My handphone is under repair now I guess ):
I miss it badly Ox

Owh & I love the angel:)

I didn't get my hug today T.T
Yes I think I am desperate for it.


; you.are.aweesomes.:)

0 comments: