Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HELLO people:DD

I fell asleep again yesterday-_-
What's my problem?
I have no idea.

Got up at around 12pm today:)
Went to wash up & constipated again.
-_-
Yes, see how annoying it is.

Came online until now & I shall off soon(:

I want to watch my drama.
EHE.

I might be going to OU tonight.
MIGHT.

I shall take noodles for dinner:)
& fruits for lunch.

I feel so bloated after drinking milk & water-_-
I want to pee.

I have an IKEA brocher infront of me now.
I want to read it:D

I got back my phone((8
How amazing.

I don't know how am I feeling now-_-
I think I am feeling tired, lazy, bored & retarded.

I want a break, I want a Kit Kat8D

I hate people mumbling at me.
How saddening.
& annoying to be exact.

GOSH.

I think I am going to consult a doctor this weekend.

I want to go on a vacation !
Desperately & badly.

Anyone, take me along? Ox

I want to exercise.
I am so lazy o_o

How I wish I can bake now.
Seriously.

I might be going to the park tomorrow morning.
EHE.
Hopefully:)

Why do I have a tummy? Ox


; Loves.Hugs.Kisses.:)

0 comments: