Tuesday, November 10, 2009

EHE:D

I find this word so cute & cute & cute(:

After I went offline, I did my Word Search:D
So addictive-_-
aha.

Thanks Jo Yee ! 8DD

Uhm.. Then I exercised a little O:
EHE:)

I'm afraid of eating -_-
Omgee. This is bad.

O:
I had my dinner & I feel so fat now.
I dare not drink cold drinks already.
Ugghh.

I'm so retarded(:

I shall drink milk in the morning:D

& I shall eat prunes again later.
Because I think I am having constipation again-_-

BLEHS!

I want my hugg:)
Where's it?
I'm waiting. :D

I don't think I have anything to blog.
But I am still here, blogging.
EHE.

My brother is addicted to some crackers my mum brought back-_-
I think he's going to finish it before I even try it.

But I don't care:)

I feel like licking an icecream.
But naaah, it's okay.
It's been long since I last ate icecream.

I just realised)<

& I didn't eat maggi mee for so long already.
Since Kevin said it's fattening?Ox
I miss it:)

YER.baby!smillle:))

Currently talking to Kevin on MSN.
:)

ifeelfaat.
& this weekend I'm going to gain another 5kgs?!-_-
I'd just die.
Seriously.

I feel so lifeless now O:
But I have no idea why.
Maybe because of my tummy.
EHE-_-

I am just so addicted to blogging.
(:

I haven't make the Birthday cards yet Ox
Screw myself:)

I feel so lazy laaaar :3
But I can't don't make the cards LOL.

Woah. My engrrish so the pro:DD

I don't think I'm going to watch a movie tonight):
Maybe tomorrow:D
Since I'm not going to school.

I shall watch tvee later:))

; Darling chilling(:
I'll take care of myself.
Thanks for caring and I appreciate that. a lot.
& I.Love.You:)

0 comments: