Tuesday, November 24, 2009

OH HI LO :D

Just played a game of Hexic with Kevin on MSN.
I died first, as usual-_-
He's pro in it.

Woke up at 7.30am today thanks to my mum:)
My alarm rang but I didn't hear it O:
Nowadays I couldn't get up with my alarm-_-
DIE.

Got ready & wanted to go to the park with Poh Wei
but.. the sky started to drizzle.
OOx

Tak jadi pergi ):

Then the rain stopped but Poh Wei couldn't go so yeah.
Went to bathe:)

I am eating a papaya for breakfast;P
Awesome.

I feel like exercising O:
I might be going to the park tomorrow with my brother.
Hopefully, the weather would be nice.
Fingers crossed.

Kevin is going to Tropicana Golf Club with Ken Yoong now.
How lucky.

I am such a loner;)

I feel like playing SIMS3 now:DD
I think I should.

I want to go out.
I want to go shopping.

The word ; SALES is so tempting-_-
It just drags you there and there gone your money.

I shall go shopping with my aunt (:
I want to learn how to bake.
Hopefully she will teach me soon:D

YAY:D
She's so cute.

Something just reminded me of the 1000pieces of puzzles my brother got.
Random much.
I remembered I asked him to fix it when I was standard 6.

& guess what?
It's still there.
Sealed & filled with dust.

AWESOME,eyh?

I feel like eating McD ice cream but I don't want to.
Maybe next week or so? (:

I want to watch The Christmas Carol & New Moon.
I should get myself Galaxie.

I need to chill.
Owh and I have Famous Amos cookies:)
So far, I only ate one-_-

Not to mention, I am still having constipation.
How retarded.
I sat in the bathroom for almost 30minutes-_-

So annoying lar.
Seriously.
Sometimes I just feel like squeezing my tummy.

I think my mum is going to buy me the constipation tablets O:
Wish me luck.

I want to post some retarded pictures of myself8DD

Yesterday, my mum gave me a long lecture about love.
It got me so pissed off-_-
Seriously.


; enjoy.yourself.(:

0 comments: