Tuesday, November 3, 2009

(: aha!
I'm eating spagetthi now for lunch:D
LOL.

Hmm.. school was uhm boring & fun at the same time (:
Went to the hall again, sit down and talk talk talk !
LOL. Theen, we started doing Jo Yee's Word Search book:D
It's so hard to find one? O:

I got lectured T.T LOL.
Thank God I didn't cry(:

RECESS:D
Blah Blah Blah aha!
Came back to the hall with asam (:

Kevin doesn't dare to eat the asam o_o
Then, I just ate it xD
At the end, he ate :D aha!

There's this bengkel don't-know-what-the-fellow-talking thingy.
His english is like waaah seh !
Maybe he didn't pass him SPM or something? Ox
Talking about and also promoting uhm some college?
End up promoting Mercedes-_-
Stupid. LOL. I bet noone actually listened ((x

Aha! Random Poh Wei :P
; Gitchee gitchee goo means that i love you (:

LOL. I feel hungry-_-
I want an icecream Ox
Anyone buy one for me?:D
If you're kind enough.

SCHOOL ended(: & here I am , blogging :D

My mum didn't want to take me to The Atria O; O.U.C.H.
LOL. So baaad D:

I need a story book badly (:

Will update another post:D
I go eat (:

; TouchMe:D soundssowrong.

0 comments: