Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ughh.
I don't know how am I feeling now-_-
Seriously.

I finally made one card for my Godmother:)
Left with my daddy's one. EHE.
Uhm.. It isn't really nice though:X

Then, exercised just a little.
Bathed & stuff.

I wanted to go pasarmalam with Poh Wei but her mum didn't let.
So I went with my mum instead. aha.
I bought nothing-_- my mum bought food O:
LOL. Bought some bahulu thingy for tomorrow:)

Came home & online until nooow.
Aihhh. My mum says I'm having low blood pressure.-_-
How retarded.
I think I am going to die soon.

I just ate a bowl of barley my mummy made:)
I feel so full now-_-
I seriously dislike taking supper.
O:

How annoying lar.

I'm sorry dear:X
I was moody just now because of some reasons.
Thanks for everything:)
I appreciate those. EHE.
& iloveyou:D

Hmm.. I am supposed to watch a movie tonight but it's already late now.
So maybe tomorrow night?:D

Hopefully my dad will be bring me to the dvd shop tomorrow8D
EHE. Fingers crossed:)
I want to buy ; I Love You Beth Cooper & draama.

I feel a little bored now-_-
& I am not going to school tomorrow. aha.
How awesome right? :P

And tomorrow is the last day of school xD
EHE.

Arggh.
I don't know why but I feel so stressed up now-_-

I need a hug desperately & I feel like screaming on top of a mountain:D
How I wish.
I am so dreaming-_-

I just want to go to sleep and go to my dreams and forget everything (:
& I hate it when people force me to do something.
It's just so annoying and it seriously pisses me off-_-

Please do not provoke me:)
Thank you.

I am going to go offline soon.
Sitting here makes me wonder more.

; thanks sweetheart:)

0 comments: