Wednesday, November 25, 2009

(: I feel bored now.

Plus, I feel bloated and full now.
-_-

Somehow, I had a lot for dinner.
I dislike it.
Seriously.

I don't like drinking soup.
I don't know why but I just dislike drinking it.


YAY:D


I suddenly feel like jumping into a pool of water.
Haha.

I am such a retard:)

Hopefully the weather would be nice tomorrow:D
Fingers crossed.

I am going to Bukit Kiara with my aunties.
I really want to finish the whole track O:

I am going to take oats before I go.
EHE.

Then, I am going to bake8D
I can't wait.

I need to exercise badly.

My brother is going to the park tomorrow with his friends.
O:

I want to go again on Friday-_-
Anyone?:)

I suddenly have the urge to do Jigsaw puzzles.
But how saddening, my brother doesn't let me fix his-_-
I need to buy another set.
I shall hunt for one then :D

Where's everyone?
I feel so lonely now.

Actually not, just lonely online.

Kevin is at OU now O:
Good for him.

I want to go shopping too.
How I wish.

Maybe I am going to the Atria this Saturday:)

Hopefully, I can go to pasarmalam with Poh Wei tomorrow.
:)

& I want to learn swimming.
Do you think I can float?
I doubt so.

I want to excrete.
Maybe not now-_-

I think I am going to play Sims3 soon.
Then, I will come back online for my Cafe WorldxD

I need a tanktop.
:)

;youmakemesmile;)

0 comments: