Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Title-less

HAHA. so retarded.
Couldnt really get up this morning. I wonder why.
School was awful yet awesome. Im so crapping.

Maths was alright. Did graphs and stuffs. Talked until cant finish in time o__o
PJK. Played softball or baseball. Anything. Erm its fun in a way. LOL.
Recess was okay too. LOL. SiewMeng is so cute. Ox He takes everything. :X
Malay was boring. As usual. I was scribbling somebody's book all the time. And reading sejarah.
Sejarah. No test. O_____O damn retarded. Have to study more then.
English was freaky. Did the work in the wrong book. o_o Then me and pheifern got pissed. I think i got pissed for no reason. So awesome.
Went to the library. Watched some Greek thingy. 300 i think. LOL. Its so obseen and violent.

Came down. Saw somebody(:

GO HOME :D

My mum bought some jelly stuffs for me ;O Its all green. O_O So much colouring.
I want to bake (: Anyone?
Hopefully my house will still be in a perfect shape (:

I think i need to sleep badly but i dont feel like it either. Whats wrong with me? :S
I need to study. Seriously. Teman me.

I need a hug. Do you? (: I.M.Y.

0 comments: