Wednesday, July 22, 2009

LOL :O
i guess i didnt sleep that well yesterday ): stupid mosquitoes.
damn annoying. LOL.
woke up around 3something. then went back to sleep after typing the messages. LOL.

this morning i think i had difficulty waking up ): so awesome.
got ready and went to school(: erm awesomely retarded(:
blah was waiting for your reply before i went to school o___o ;O
anyway! we had malay for the first two periods. LOL.
as usual he talked for like 1andthehalf period non-stop. *i salute*
did our work.
then we had geografi which was a disaster.
we all had ujian bulanan and we all didnt know. o___o damn awesome.
LOL. the map part was the worst :O
me and zenn discussed alil :X HAHA.
i tembak almost the WHOLE paper. dont even know a single thing lar. o_o

recess was alrights(: didnt get to see eclipse todddaaaaay )x YEEEER! T.....T
LOL. chokichoki is so addictive(: agree? ;D
recess with kenyoong, pohwei and kevin (:

then went back to class. maths :O
did graphs again. i find it FUN (:
HAHA then was erm science :S
discuss discuss discuss. LOL. damn lazy to do work :X then we all talked (;

seni was damn awesome LOL. (: HAHA.
hahahah. didnt copy notes. :X
Rachel, RozeNn, David, Nicholas and I talked. LOL.
rozenn is seriously a MAN :O LOL. *mayberachisright:X*
LOOOL! she intrude my privaccccy T......T
YEEER ): LOL.
i seriously kesian david ): rozenn didthat until his tears also came out. o___o
so retarded luh! failed on danush, nicholas and kevin LOL. xD HAHAHHA ;P

HAHAHHA. :X i laughed alot today (:
and dont imitate me ): LOL not farnee okay! xD :P

LOL! im going to get my icecream laterr(:

i want to message you 8O

Tell me how can you sleep?
How can you breathe?
Baby tell me how
How you love me now
Tell me how can you sleep?
How can you breathe?
I hate when you say
How you love me now

0 comments: