Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HAHA :D
I feel alil uneasy now and I dont know why.
Yesterday i was seriously pissed at my mum. Damn retarded.
She doesnt believe me at all.
If you dont believe then dont ask (:

School was fun i guess :O Saddening also. LOL.
I dont know why? I dont know everything. So awesome.

Malay - Boring but I was reading the novel all the time.
Geografi - Damn funny (: Teacher is sucha freak :X So LAMB :O I think Rachel got pissed xD We were laughing for the whole period (x
Recess - Normal.
Maths - Awesome. Teacher was in a very good mood (: So happy :P Hopefully each time Maths will be the same (:
Science - Teacher didnt come but we still had our test :O discussed.
Seni - Did some crayon thingy. I did L.O.V.E. <3

Somehow its fun today (:
I.Like.It. :P

RozeNn is always hyper during Geografi? LOL. Awesomes.

I want to bake badly. ): Anyyyyyone? (:

I want to eat chocolates :D
I want to eat nougats :D
I want to eat icecream :D
I want to eat lolipop :D

Somebody left me in school :O awesome.
GetWellSoon:D

I Love PohWei(: dont you? :D

IMissYou(:

0 comments: