Thursday, July 30, 2009

HAHA. Today school was awesomely retarded.
I had difficulty waking up :X So lazy nowadays as always. :P

Went to school. Blah Blah Blah :O
Moral - Boring as usual. So annoying. She's so wrong.
Science - Stars And Galaxies (: I find it fun :O
English - Wasnt that boring but a little. LOL. Did some collective nouns exercises. Farnee. (:
Recess - No drink :X I like Jacobs :D
Sejarah - Finally we had our test (: Its okay lar. Tembak most of it. :O
Siviks - Talking period again. Did some KemahiranHidup exercises that teacher gave (: Me, Phei Fern and Rachel didnt talk to Roze Nn but phailed Ox
WBS - Was in the library AGAIN. Went there like 3 times already o___o boring somehow. Listen to stories told by some people there.

After school - Was alright (:
Was finding for somebody all around :O At least I care (;
Went for LEO. Fun today. The second half (: Played some game xD

Sorry to keep you waiting :X I appreciate that. (:

Fetched Rachel back to her house. My mum is so blur. o_o Rachel is good at giving directions :O unlike me.

Then went to PasarMalam and saw PohWei (: Walked with her. :D Had cheese tarts and aiyubing :D Bought shorts (: I want that flipflops Ox HAHA.

TaTas (:

I Miss You (:

0 comments: