Monday, July 6, 2009

HELLO:D
mannnners (:
just came back from tuition:O
its erm BORING?! LOL.
but but but
i get to see POHWEI LOL.
arent you touched now?! heh heh heh >:D
LOL.
the shirt im wearing its erm retarded? LOL.
its so big for me ):
anyway i feel hungry Dx
seriously wei.
i had mee for dinner though. LOL.
i shall erm keep my hands off the supper ;O
yes i should.
LOL! i feel awesome:D
i want to go shopping:D
owh and i erm regret buying the black slacks :X
my mum will slaughter me if she knows it. LOL.
thank God i didnt buy the shirt. LOL.
i want that hoodie :O
:P i feel not fresh. LOL.
argh!
what if im a bisexual :O
i wonder what will happen. awesome:D
HAHAH! i cant imagine. wait! i think i can :O
GOSH! LOL.
:X
this post is so retarded.(:
and rozenn forget to give me her thumbdrive! o___________o
LOL. she's not coming school tomorrow. D:
i shall sit with pheifern(:
LOL. i go because of rachel:D
arent you touched? xD
YAY! :D awesssssomes (:

0 comments: