Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HAHA.
anyhow im feeling alright now(:
i hope both of them will be alright too :D

reading kenyoong's blog makes me want to cry :O
pheifern's blog is just worry-fying? LOL. but its awesome because its ALWAYS updated(:
I dont hate her but i LOVE her ;D i hope everything will be alright for her.

I dont know why but my mind is a little scattered? LOL.
I dont know if pohwei's unhappy?
I dont know how to help pheifern?
I dont know how to help kenyoong?
ARGH. so not awesome.

anyway, i feel like eating icecream now but i can't.
yes i cant and its so depressing.
my MSN alert is annoying me somehow.
:O im talking to kenyoong now.
im talking to kevin now(:

blah! everyone is moving on. awesome. :S
(: i just want to go shopping but im so broke. ):
I dont want to go school tomorrow!
I dont want to wake up early!
ARGH. im seriously PMS-ing now. o___o

Life is simple if you put it that way(:
Pheifern, you know we all will be there for you anytime(:
Kenyoong, chill and think wisely(:

I feel like falling asleep but i aint sleepy. :O retarded much.
Im staying back tomorrow:D

whatevers(:

0 comments: