Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I had difficulty waking up today O___O
anyway i think school was awful today.
didnt know why but just felt that way.

LOL. we had maths period. but Pn Teh didnt come.
so we had 2 free periods.
RozeNn, Rachel, PheiFern and I talked about family issues.
it can seriously take the whole day to talk man.
except for rachel LOL. good for her(:
then we had PJK in class. erm teacher came luh.
but erm its free period though(:
Di Wern, PheiFern, Rachel and I talked.
receeeeess. KenYoong chill! dont be so stressed up(:

Malay was awfully retardedly boring which brought me to my own world.
then PheiFern and I pergi mati again. so awesome.
Sejarah was retarded. we were trying hard to cry but i couldnt. o.o
had English and its alright luh(:

but the day was awful :O
have to agree with that. LOL.

argh. im thinking too much. put me to sleep.

Chilli Pan Mee is so not awesomeLOL :X
im dying. o.o

0 comments: