Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blaaaaahs :O
Woke up at around 11.30pm today Ox LOL.
so awesome! o_o

Ate my brunch. Came online. (:

I want to eat chocolates :D
I want to drink Starbucks :D
I want to eat gummy bears :D
I want to buy Dove body shampoo :D
I want to eat McD icecream :D

I want. I want. I want. TO GO SHOPPING :D

Argh. Its so annoying when you get nagging once you wake up from bed O__O seriously.
Its so frustrating when you dont want something but that person insists you to take it.
Seriously ANNOYING. o____o

My brother is going to go for driving lessons again :O
So awesome! hopefully he will drive me to wherever i want next time ;X im so dreaming.

I need to hug my teddy bear to sleep ;S
No wait i dont. (: I can fall asleep anytime ;P

LOL. hehhehheh(: im so bored now ):

somebody just left me here for shopping D:
so awesome luh you (x ahah.
not blaming you (:
imissyou<3
give me a huuug(;

0 comments: