Thursday, July 9, 2009

(: HELLO!
i just ate my dinner and i feel very the full now :O
shyt.
i think im gaining weight AGAIN.
O_____O
so not awesome.
anyway i do feel like sleeping now.
but i cant because its just too early.
so i shall bare with it.
(:
i feel like eating icecream :X
yes i know i shouldn't.
LOL.
i have chocolates in my fridge(:
awesomeeee ;D
and we have to redo our Siviks project?!
actually is erm cook another 2types of food.
let's go Roze Nn's house again(:
we can visit her Foxy and play her Wii.
i am so bored now because im a boring person.
yes i do agree with that.
;S
i feel like jumping all around my house like a zombie :O
does zombies jump? Ox
argh. i think wei's mum hates me.
so not awesome!
T.....T
and somebody is not replying me o_____o
argh!
im too bored until im not anymore.
awesome-not.
tatas(:

0 comments: