Sunday, July 5, 2009

LOL! i feel refreshing now :O
HAHA! awesome-fied (:
i just bathed. LOL. :D
i like it when my hair smells like the shampoo :O LOL.

argh. i dont feel like going school tomorrow. Dx
but i have to.
i realize i havent finish my maths homework. and there's plenty of it. T.T
this is so NOT awesome.

im not going to shop with my mum anymore(:
yes i wish. LOL. which i think it will not come true though.

i feel like eating again :S
so not cool. Dx and my mum's mumbling again.
like seriously whats her problem?!
i have my limits on listening to her nagging.

i want to watch Transformers. which i said that like amilliongazillionyears ago.
even my brother and kenyoong already watched it TWICE. o.o
not awesome. not at all.

i want to cut my hair :D
soon soon soon (;

i feel like going OU now. :3
i feel like walking all around my house. :O
i feel like sleeping :P

LOL. i have to do my maths NOW right after i offline.
i feel like telling her to shuddup.
which i couldnt. saddening much.

tatas:D

0 comments: