Friday, July 17, 2009

Hmm its very refreshing now (:
I just bathed with cold water which i usually dont. :O
Its just so retarded.

My house or erm my area doesnt have water supply for now.
its always like that. so retarded.
I have to bathe with scooping water from a freaking pail 0.0
I.Hate.It. :X

LOL. blah!
I had difficulty bathing but cold water is awesome(:
HAHA.
I always get sick after that :X BLEH ;S

I feel like eating again :O
I am so lazy to exercise ):
Which ends up to FAT boohoo! T....T

LOL. I feel like camwhoring :X
bleh! I want Jelly Beans (:

I have to freaking start studying for PMR and trials already 0.0
argh. stressed up. LOL. but im still onlining o____o
im so awesome.

HongWei is such a random person LOL.
BOO! :D
im on a special mission(;


I'm not gonna write you a love song
'cause you tell me it's
Make or break in this
If you're on your way
I'm not gonna write you to stay
If all you have is leaving
I'm gonna need a better
Reason to write you a love song today.

0 comments: