Saturday, July 18, 2009

(; HELLLO PEEEEPS!

I desperately want to go shopping.
Like seriously desperate.
I might die. LOL.
Okay thats too much :X

Haha. Hopefully can go next week(;
YAY :D

BLAH. i feel awesome but not awesome also.
I feel like eating but i dont want to at the same time.
;O i am so retarded.

I want to get out from my home.
I dont want to blog.
I dont want to stay here.
I WANT TO GET OUT.
and i dont know why.

I need to go on a diet.
I need to cut down.
I need to work out.
I need to sleep but i dont feel like it.
Slap me anyone?

I dont feel like doing anything now.
o___o
I think i want to go to school and talk to my friends now. :O

Currently listening to Love Song - Sara Bareilles.
I need to listen to more songs.
I need to read more magazines.

And somebody is going to leave me for fishes tomorrow.
So awesome. NOT.

I need a break (:

0 comments: