Monday, July 27, 2009

HELLO PEEPS :D

How are you?
How am I?
How are they?
How is he?
How is she?

FINE :D

Argh. Im just bored. Very bored indeed.
Im just blogging for the sake of blogging. Awesome not.

Im eating my bread now(:
I shall have my dinner at tuition later(:
We just love going to Mobil(:

School was somehow boring today.
Perhimpunan was alright but superduperuberhyper boring and long.
Wasted so much time. And we have to wait for another week for the classes to be open before perhimpunan.
So not awesome. Thanks so much. o__o

Science was okay! Just did workbook.
KemahiranHidup was a talking period(: I love highlighting ;D
Recess was alrights. I should bring more KitKats(:
Malay was awfully boring. But i didnt listen because I was doing my science work.
Maths was okay. Teacher was in a very good mood today(: So awesome :P
WBS was another talking period. Talked to Kevin the most. YunLynn is sick and PheiFern went to talk to Monica.
Went to the library and see the exhibition thing. Greek stuffs. DamnBoring.
Sat outside the library then (: Went to talk to PohWei and Beatrice. LOL.

Blah Blah Blah! School's over (:

Haha(: i love talking to you(: dont you? xD
I dont mean to insult you :X sorrry <33
I miss you(:

0 comments: