Friday, July 31, 2009

HAHA(:
Im having my lunch now. An eggtart and a chickenpie (:
LOL. Im so full ):
But I want icecream but Im full. Should I should I not? :O
I want to go Genting! (: Approved (: LOL! Awesomes :D

HELLO PEOPLE :D

Everyone's sick. o___o whats with the world? Thank God Im not but I think I want to? ;O
No wait I dont think I want to. LOL :X

School was boring and awesome. Awesomely boring xD
Had much difficulting waking up ):
I love talking to you (: do you? LOL.

English - Did collective nouns (: I was doing my jahitan. :X
Kemahiran Hidup - Did jahitan (: I think I like sewing. Not alot but alittle (: Was finding for a sewingmachine that could work. For like 2periods?! Found already then teacher said "Kemas barang." WAH. Damn awesome. LOL! Ox Did one line only. o___o
Recess - Alrights (: Thanks for the drink :D Dont feel offended (:
Maths - Teacher was in a very awesome bad mood. o_o Hope David is alright (:
Moral - Annoying period. Did work from the textbook. LOL. then then then! spotcheck! o_o
Was a little pissed lar then. :X I threw all. So awesome. Kena for sweets. o___o
Geografi - Rachel, Nicholas, Shaina, David, Danush and I were talking. I did not do my work. :O Was scribbling somebody's book the whole time. LOL.

Nicholas is so farnee (:
Talking to Melvin is fun (:

Phei Fern didnt come school today. She's sick.
Roze Nn went back after recess. She's sick TOO.
Whats with the world?! Seriously.

Get Well Soon Roze Nn, Phei Fern, Ken Yoong, Nabilla, Yun Lynn and whoever's sick (: Take Care :D

I miss somebody :O
I always feel that way. :S
So awesome rights? (:

0 comments: