Friday, July 17, 2009

LOL.
My brother finished my other half of spaghetti and I have to eat biscuits for dinner.
AWESOMES ;O

HAHA. I fell alseep just now. so sudden LOL.
Im sorry for not replying you, PohWei and Kevin :O
LOL. SOOOORRY! ;X

And erm i think im feeling depressed now because of some certain reasons? LOL.
so not awesome maaan. ):
argh whatevers luh.
blah blah blah! :O

Anyway i had my icecream today(: Mango Tango? LOL.
HAHAHHA :X
Im feeling much better now(:
aweesomes(;

YAY! :D i just want to go shopping and everything will be fine (:
LOL. awesomes! :O


i dont know why youre being emo or is there something bothering you nowadays?
i seriously dont know.
is it me thats making both of you getting further apart?
if yes please do tell me.
i cried because i couldnt figure it out.
i hope you will be alright and as happy as before(:
i love you baby! (: please do share.

0 comments: