Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rocky :O

LOL. im eating Rocky now (: i think its just addictive :X
I want to eat icecream but i can't. so awesome.
Anyway today school was erm awfully boring :S

We had Moral for the first lessson. it was such a BLAH! we had this erm quiz thingy. LOL.
Then we got Science. nothing much LOL. did work blahblahblah. I like PnGrace's attire:D
Erm had English. :S nothing also o.o Crap. Did literature :O

Recess was alright. I salute Nabilla LOL. (: aww and Tommy is a BIsexual name ;D
aweeesssome :P

Then we had Sejarah and its just so freaky maaan. :3 we did questions from a book. i feel so goodgirl(; hehhehheh. she is just so sarcastic. :O
Blah! Had Siviks after that and erm its a Talking Period somehow :D
Rachel, PheiFern, RozeNn and I didnt talk for almost the whole period.
Its erm some sort of contributing peace to the class. Thats what Rachel said xD
I had to wipe the windows o___o so thoughtful of HongWei.
Then we started to communicate through writing :S so fun! :P RozeNn got high then. HAHA.
Kesian my book luh ): LOL!
Then was WBS :O Erm boring. VERY boring. blehblehbleh! o.o

I stayed back for LEO today(: somebody also stayed back :D
Then we all went for LEO and then blahblahblah.
We got our vest(: but its terribly too BIG for me o___o
aiks ); I look so fat in it? LOL. its just too big Dx

Blah! Then saw kenyoong and pheifern getting ready for the dance :O awesome! LOL.
Hi Bye Hi Bye then go hooome (:
I saw PohWei also :D YAY!

Im going to bathe soon then blahblahblah. ;3

somebody is awesome(;

0 comments: