Friday, August 21, 2009

STFU :D

That title is for my brother (:
He really gets to my nerves at times.

Today is a happy day :D Awesome in fact :P
Went to school today since I already skipped two days (:
Rachel came but Roze Nn and Phei Fern didn't come Ox
Sat with Rachel :D

Woke up a little earlier today. :O
Went to school. Then Kevin was waiting ;O Im sorry ): I didn't know you came already Ox
The flag is damn annoying. And they painted our board. o___o

English - Did literature (:
Kemahiran Hidup - Sat with Yun Lynn :D Did kertas ramalan from a book ;O
Recess - As usual :D
Maths - Free period (: I did BM :D Hopefully teacher will be fine (:
Moral - Another 2 free perios :D LOL! Teacher is somehow good today (;
Geografi - Free period again o_o I did my maths :D

After school was awesome (:
I stayed back with Poh Wei and Kevin to study :D
We did study abit :X
Walked around and eat eat eat :O
Sorry for making you overspent ): LOL.

We should stay back more often (:
I Love It ;D

I had a fun day (:

I didn't manage to trim my hair today :O
Maybe tomorrow or next week then :S
So unfair that my brother is going out AGAIN and I'm grounded ):
Might be going shopping this Sunday or watch UP next week :D

Yin Ling Loves Her Zubble Jubble Pubble :)
You're awesome :D

thanks for the day(:
imissyou so much(:
i love spending every moment with you(:
huggme(:

0 comments: