Monday, August 3, 2009

I went to school today :O
Was fine in the morning. Just a little cough :X

Had perhimpunan today o_o but it was fast (: Luckily. LOL.
Went back to class.
PheiFern, RozeNn, David and Christian also didnt come. o_o so awesome.
Sat with Rachel:D
Li Yen and Shaina sat infront of us (:

Science - Went to the lab. Boring.
KemahiranHidup - Monthly test.
Recess - Normal. I know you dont like my cupcake :O sorry pohwei and kevin if both of you get infected :X
Went back to class after recess. LiYen, Rachel, Shaina, Danush and I got high about the 'What Colour What Colour' game. :O So awesome. LOL.
Danush pinched me too hard. I slapped him. I'm sorry. (:
Malay - Teacher talked very fast today. Had free time after that :S
Maths - Pn Teh didnt come. Had free period then :D We all talked about stuffs. Pn Mariati scolded the class. :X
WBS - Normal (: Dont always give me the silent treatment ): LOL:P Slapped danush again :X

Went home (: LOL. Had porridge then had medicine.
Yes Im sick as well :O Dont think I will be going school tomorrow. And tuition tonight. ):

Im so tired now Ox I will be offing soon and go to bed :D

Youre awesome(:
I.Miss.You.(:
I miss your smile(:

0 comments: