Sunday, August 16, 2009

;D

HAHA :D
I feel like changing my blog layout again :O
I shall start hunting (:
Any suggestions? (:

Today went to the seminar held in Edusmart :D
LOL. Went with Poh Wei and Kevin (:
I had fun though :D
Kevin was the earliest :O
Then then then! After amilliongazillionbillionthrillionmillion years, Poh Wei finally came Ox
Bahasa Malaysia was first (:
Blah Blah Blah! :S
Then was geografi (:
Blah Blah Blah! :S

LOL! :D Finished :D
HAHA!

Then went to McD with the whole gang :O
Too many people then we went to KFC (:
Thanks for belanja ing my dear :D
LOL! YAY ;D

Then me, Poh Wei, Kevin, Ken Yoong and Danush went back to McD to get icecream :D
LOL! KenYoong, PohWei and I walk normally ;P
Heh Heh Heh :X

HAHAHA! :D
Thanks for the icecream :P
LOL!

I had fun today (:

ZUBBLE BUBBLE LUBBLE Cutie Baby! (;

Huggmenexttime(:
ILoveSpendingEveryMomentWithYou(:
imissyoubaby(:
andand! youain'tdumb(:

0 comments: