Monday, August 31, 2009

I Gotta Feeling (:

LOL. Its 2 something now (:
I'm suppose to be studying now instead I came online.
How could this happen to me? O:
I think I will be offing soon (:
I wish I could just smash this comp until after PMR :D
I'm going to Curve tomorrow to buy the donuts and icecream :D :D
And last day of SALE (:
OMGEE! I so feel like stabbing myself now :O

Why did I even come online in the first place? ):
I'm feeling sleepy and tired now Ox
Got up at 9 today -_-
LOL. I AM SO SCREWED.

Someone just shoot me? (:
Pleasee.

FFS is annoying me in a way ;O
Facebook is so addictive and its bad for us (:
I wonder who created ONLINE? (x

Blah Blah Blah :B
I want to sleep but Im addicted to this stupid network o_o

Currently talking to Kevin and Melvin now :D
So hyper? LOL. (:
YAY :D

baby(:HI:D
huggmetosleep;P

0 comments: