Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hahaha(:
I slept for twelve hours from yesterday till this morning :O Awesome-Not.
I'm eating cereal now (:

Didn't blog for the past two days because
; Thursday I couldnt sign in. ):
; Friday I didnt get to go online. ;O

So Im going to blog about Thursday :D
Moral - Boring as usual.
Science - Did some paper work.
English - Did paper work also. LOL. Then teacher went for the funeral.
Recess - As usual (:
Sejarah - Copied from the board ;O
Siviks - Did some Malay paper and talked talked talked (:
WBS - YAY :D

Then Im going to blog about Friday :D
English - LALALA~
Kemahiran Hidup - Did sewing and FINALLY Im done with it (: Phei Fern's so cute with the sewing machine ;P
Recess - Normal (:
Maths - Teacher didnt come :O Rachel and Phei Fern got high then. xD Rachel went high due to chilly sauce :D
Moral - Did the monthly test >< we were hoping for teacher to 'roll!roll!' :X LOL!
Geografi - Talked some crap things. LOL. Who's fault is it? ;D

It was overall an awesome day :D

Im going to blog about Saturday :D
BOO! :D
I came down and I was shocked to see my brother's friend here :O
He's just 2metres away :S

Im feeling hungry again eventhough i JUST ate ):
This is just so saddening ><
LOL.
Im going to watch The Shopaholic later. (:

I Miss My Zubble and Xubble :O ;D

I love spending time with you (:
Hugg Me (:
I appreciate everything (:
And i miss you (:

ZUBBLE MY LOVE :D

0 comments: