Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Haha(:
Today school's somehow fun but boring.
Awesome but retarded.
What Am I Craping? o_o

Wanted to go to school earlIER today but phailed LOL.
Maths - Teacher didnt come ): We're sorry to hear that.
PJK - Did the tests for those exercises (: We're almost done with it :D
Recess - (:
Malay - Wasnt that boring. Me and Phei Fern were playing Bingo. Yes we know we're lame (:
Sejarah - Copied work from the board. LOL.
English - Teacher didnt come to class ;O Did some paper work. Somebody came (:

Bringing hand sanitizer to school is just so wrong. Its got a shirt :D

Noone wants to eat my kuiiih ): BLAHS! xD

I Love My Obor :D

`Cause I was born to tell you
I love you and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

Dear(: imissyou(:
huggme(:
youre awesome(:

0 comments: