Monday, August 17, 2009

School was somehow fun today :D
I dont think its that boring today (:

I had major difficulty getting up today o_o damn retarded.
Went to school. Lonely o_o
Not really. LOL.

Didnt have assembly though. HARH ZENN! >< :X
Science - Did work work and work! ;O
Kemahiran Hidup - Look at Phei Fern sew LOL. Wasnt listening to teacher.
Recess - Normal. Somebody broke my love.
Bahasa Malaysia - Boring as usual. Me and Phei Fern were playing with the bangle thing. LOL. And then she did this hand thing on her stomach. Damn cute (:
Maths - Talked talked talked :O
WBS - Talked again LOL. Spent time with somebody (: i feel aura.

Waited at the back gate. Talked to somebody (:

Li Ren is such a cute person :D

I Love Poh Wei (:
I Love Yun Lynn and April (:
I Love Phei Fern (:

Im in need of chocolates to make me happy :O
Im moodless but I aint emo (:

Thanksforcaring(:
ButImtotallyfine(:
Imissyou(:
Missmetoo(:

0 comments: