Saturday, August 22, 2009

HELLOW BELLOW JELLOW :D

Today I got up at 9.30 due to somebody :O
And then I went back to sleep (: Until 11something.

Went to temple (:
Then went to Giant and I finally found Hello Panda :D
Bought a pencilcase and a Tee (:

Came home. Studied damn LITTLE ):
Until now I havent even finish one subject. Can I die? O:

I want to watch UP desperately (:
Can we go watch next week? :D

My brother went OU again o_o
He goes out almost every week. Or maybe twice a week.
How unfair. o_o

Im out of shorts due to some reasons :O
I need to shop again (:

Something good about attending wedding dinner is buying new clothes (:
How awesome:D

Holidays wouldnt be awesome :D

I gotta feeling...
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night

imissyou(:
doyou?(:

0 comments: