Tuesday, August 18, 2009

LOL. Today is somewhat fine I guess (:
I didnt really have difficulty getting up today which is awesome (:

Roze Nn didnt come AGAIN. Phei Fern and Roze Nn come to school on different days :O
Sat with Phei Fern today (:
Rachel and Li Yen went for rehearsal at the hall :O

I am not going to school tomorrow (:
Hopefully nothing will change my mind :D
Maybe I will not be going on either Thursday or Friday too (:

What we did today :
Maths - Own maths workbook (: Yun Lynn, Phei Fern and Li Yen have the same book :S
PJK - Did the metronome thingy (: we're done with all the tests (: played volleyball (:
Recess - Stole nuggets :X LOL. Thanks dear (:
Malay - Can we die? LOL. Boring. Wrote something very long for somebody :P
Sejarah - Did work from a workbook (: The thermometer thingy is so cuttte (:
English - Somebody came (: Did paper sheets and literature (:

School ends (: HAHA. I love spending time with you (:

David is such a funny guy with his lame jokes ;D Awesome (:
Phei Fern is such an awesome friend :D
I Love PohWei my Zubble little hubble ;P

I might be going for a movie next week (:
I might be going shopping this week (:
I might be getting a dress (:

I.Want.An.Icecream. (:

I regret eating so much just now Ox
I shall something lighter later (:

Cheers People :D

IMissYou(:
AppreciateEveryMoment(:

0 comments: