Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ha-Ha. HI PEOPLE (:
Today school was amazingly boring o_o
Phei Fern didnt come ):
But RozeNn did LOL!

It was raining this morning. I so didnt want to go to school o_o
Reached school Blah Blah Blah.

Malay - Boring as usual. Read the story :O So sad. LOL.
Geografi - Did some dont-know-do-for-what english thingy. Went to the library (:
Recess - Moodswings.
Maths - Teacher didnt come.
Science - Did paper work and RozeNn got high LOL. So awesome.
Seni - Copied notes from the board. Siens.

So today is a superduperawesomelyretardedly boring day o_o
LOL (:
I dont know if I'm going to school tomorrow.

Everyone's emo :O Maybe just me LOL.
No I ain't emo but I have moodswings.
And thats bad.
So stay away from me (:

And and and me and Poh Wei came out with Xubble ; Yubble ; Zubble :D
AWESOMES :D

I Love My Zubble :D
I Miss My Xubble :D

HI MELVIN (:

imissyou.dontmakemeworry(:

0 comments: