Saturday, August 1, 2009

HELLO EVERYONE :D
LOL.
I like Longans (:
somebody forgot whats that.
HEH HEH HEH ;P
I cant wait to bake(:
Hopefully I wouldnt burn my house down :D
I want to eat cookies(:
Roze Nn's aunt's cookies are awesome! :O
LOL!
Blah Blah Blah :D
Bleh Bleh Bleh :D
Im blogging now because somebody demanded :P
Somebody left me for Interact Installation :X
LOL! :P
So awesomes.
Erm then I went to the park with my brother :O
And guess what? (:
I saw Poh Wei :D :D :D
So random and coincidence wei (:
So we talked and played and BLAHS.
THEN THEN THEN!
Kevin joined us (:
He was on his way to McD after his Installation. LOL.
HAHAHAHA! (:
so we erm played stuffs.
Damn retarded. :O
I enjoyed though(:
Made my day:D
HEH HEH HEH :D
I Miss Somebody(:
I know you care(:
Youre so awesome(:
I care too(:

0 comments: