Sunday, March 28, 2010


Yesterday was Earth Hour day, so I kind off "celebrated" it.

:3 Me and Kevin went to Sunway to "celebrate" it.

Thought they will off the lights for an hour but potong lar-_-

Only the outside part &&

we were actually finding for the event thingy but it is at the new entrance there.

-_- I didn't know until my brother told me when he's home.

Ugh screw it lar.

But it was nice walking all over Sunway and coming back to the same place LOL.

Ate at Sushi King I:

Had Baskins Robins :D

I love ice cream LOL.

Then then, we went here and there, here and there.

Lastly, met up with his family at Manhattan Fish Market and went home xD

I had a fun day :)

________________

Today, got up & had breakfast.

Then lunch and I seriously ate like a dozen of cakes -_-

So addictive, especially the cereals Ox

Blah blah blah.

Went for tuition went Poh Yee.

Kevin went to Leo Idol with Poh Wei.

& I didn't get to go :d

Came home, ate dinner & tadaaa :P

_________________

Gosh, I feel so lifeless lar people O:

I think I should go to sleep now to skip supper :D

Aren't I smart?:b

But I think my parents will wake me up-_-

UGH.

I are bored.

0 comments: