Friday, March 5, 2010

Suck Is The Word

Yes today is like the worst day of my life.

How annoying right.

Okay, so yesterday I wasn't in a good mood after school.

Then came home, went for tuition.

Something happened.

Last until today -_-

I feel so useless and moodless.

Went to school today without Poh Wei & Kevin.

Went to recess alone, did add maths alone.

Sucks.

Lucky thing, I have Poh Yee in tuition :)

I feel like a retard with stupid brains.

I wonder why am I even here.

Just had dinner at Kayu just now.

Full like shit :O

Planning to go out this Sunday :)

Might be watching Up In The Air.

Have no idea what other movies to watch.

LOL O:

Tomorrow is my doom's day -_-

Shit. I feel like shit.

Going for Leo's Orientation tomorrow :)

But don't tell us, we are just going to sit there and collect money for 5 hours? -_-

We can torture people >:D

I don't know why am I even crapping here.

But it seems fun :)

I feel so suckish now.

Good for Poh Wei, now she's at PortDickson.

I will miss you sayang :D

;It feels like so long since I last met you.
): So many things happened.
But I still love you :)

0 comments: