Thursday, March 18, 2010

Blah Blah Blah.

Somebody's angry ):

SORRY LAR SAYANG ):

Okay, sooo..

This morning I woke up after Kevin reached my doorstep-_-

I wonder if I didn't pick up my phone, then he'd be standing outside waiting.

Then he came in, my mum fed him with food xD

Walked to the park with him, waited for Poh Wei.

Exercised:)

Then.. my mum fetched me to McD to tapao the breakfast meal & went back to the park :3

We're insane. Yes we know:)

Ate at the park then Kevin walked me home :D

Screw McDonalds! They gave me the wrong burger-_-

Screw you -_-

But but who cares? xD

Came home, bathed.

Almost fell asleep while reading the newspaper Ox

Imagine how sleepy I was haha.

But I didn't take any nap :3

I feel fine now but I think I will fall asleep in my add maths tuition :x

UUUGH.

YAY:D Got pasar malam tonight:)

Teehee.

; Sorry sayang, I sayang you:)

0 comments: