Monday, March 29, 2010

Hello:)

Today school was okay okay:)

First period, Physics test-_-

I tell you, I seriously tembak the whole paper-_-

Damn freaking hard because I didn't know how to count the calculations.

Screw Physics.

Then they had some Digi Campus talk:)

Got free SIM pack :D

Recess, I looked for Poh Wei, Poh Wei looked for me, WE looked for Kevin Ox

How epic :P

Had Mod maths test after recessO;

I can hear Kevin's voice from his class.

How amazing :3

After school, went for lunch.

Came home, did this and that and I realize I have so many homework to do-_-

I ain't doing it because I have no idea how to :x

Blah Blah Blah.

I don't know what to do lar O:

I have tuition again later T.T

Oh oh &!

I gained 2kilos :D

Big achievement :P

I am so proud of myself xD

Gosh, I am so addicted to cookies Ox

; CuddleMe:)

0 comments: