Friday, March 12, 2010

Chicken pie

Random title:P

Because my aunt said she's going to make chicken pie this weekend, so yeah.

:D I like chicken pie.

Blah blah blah, I have nothing to blog.

Add maths is really freaky T.T

Screw me , screw add maths :D

I was half way falling asleep when Miss Kong was teaching:x

I think if I do, teacher will slaughter me Ox

Urggh. I wish tomorrow never comes.

I am scared :x

Seriously scared ):

I need a chill pill O:

Oh gosh, I should stop thinking & just go to sleep.

I just feel like crapping all along:)

Because I am so the bored)<

Playing Cafe World now:)

I have so darn many homework yet I am still on the computer-_-

So annoying lar.

I don't know what to blog about.

Oh & those who went for the XPDC thingy, they are back:D

Welcome back baby :)

You know I miss you :b

& Poh Wei! Don't give up:)

0 comments: