Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Me and Poh Wei wanted to go to the park this morning but phailed epicly.

I was damn lazy to get up lar.

Then at the end, didn't go because of some problems.

We shall go tomorrow:)

I am going to Tropicana later with Kevin.

Heh heh heh.

I am so afraid to learn swimming-_-

Epic Ox

I am just going there to play water:P

La la la , dum di dum dum.

I want to watch Alice In Wonderland, Remember Me and lots lots more ):

I feel like crapping:D

Because it's early in the morning.

TeeHee.

I had a weird dream last night O:

Feeling so lifeless now & my chemistry tuition sucks.

-_-

Screw ourselves:)

I feel so stupid for doing all these.

I am so sorry :x

Blah blah blah , coot coot.

Gosh, I think I am going insane ):

Lifeless people like me is awesome:b

I feel like I have a whole lot of things undone but lazy lar :9

I shall create a long long post today :D

Since my blog is really dead )<

I feel like playing games online but I don't know what to play lar O:

I think I should go back to sleep :)

I feel so sleepy now O:

GOSH.

My brother will be starting uni soon :3

I wonder how college's life will be :6

I love you, you and YOU.

:)

Lifeless people does lifeless stuffs:D

Like ME:)

; iwantapeckbaby:P

0 comments: