Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Alalala~

I have nothing to say & nothing to blog -_-

Today school was boring.

So jealous lar, I always see ;4C so fun, today so fun.

But I do like my class:D

Slept in class a few times today:6

I sleep in class everyday:)

How awesome right?:b

Then, add maths' logarithm is really torturing T.T

Because I sucked in it.

Chemistry, we just talked and talked.

Then go home:)

I actually managed to finish the whole packet of cake after eating so much.

-_- screw myself.

I seriously hate it when people nag at me to eat-_-

Alala~

I know what's good and what's bad.

Oh & yesterday Kevin PMS lar Ox

Chemistry tuition sucks big big time.

I need another Chemistry tuition, anyone?:)

Uhhh having supper again laterO:

But know what, I actually enjoy it :P

At least, I gained weight:)

Anyway, I feel like sleeping lar):

I am so lack of sleep but having supper every night makes me sleep late.

Screw you.

; Hug hug hug:D

0 comments: