Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fullstop.

Tik tok on the clock.

Okay, I just finished bathing & I feel much better now.

Somehow, I am not in the mood to blog today.

So today, got up early & went to the market :3

Walked here there everywhere.

Had breakfast.

Came home, had lunch.

Waited & went to the park.

After 15 minutes, the rain started to pour ):

Came home, left Poh Wei and Kevin there.

They continued playing while I am already gone.

Had dinner.

Now moodless.

I think this is really bringing me down.

Like what the dietician said, I will have moodswings.

So, I am sorry & please forgive me.

Currently feeling a little pissed for God knows why reason O:

Should I go for it?

I want to watch Alice In The Wonderland but not in 3D.

Someone please just slap me? ):

I think I need to get up.

Sometimes, I just wish to go to sleep and not wake up.

Touchwood.

Going to have supper again later.

I am scared of myself.

How retarded right?:d


Toodles Noodles.

0 comments: